In India, ghee has always been a holily and celebrated symbol of auspiciousness, nourishment and relieve, especially in the day to day life, cooking and worship. You can make ghee at home or buy ghee online.
Ghee is premium cooking oil for its taste, nutritional benefits and medicinal benefits. Ghee as an essential part of a balanced diet and considers it to be the good fat can eat. Ghee is the essence of butter. Ghee has one of the highest smoke points (250°C). Which make ghee is the best choice for high temperature cooking process.
Ghee contains vitamin A, D, E and K with Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids. Ghee made from organic butter of pastured cows. 9 phenolic anti-oxidants, as well as various other minerals are present in organic ghee.
Ghee is good for digestive and immunity power, sexual vitality, for energy, skin and eye health, as a lubricant for the bone joints. There are lots and lots of benefits are available in cow Ghee. Make sure, buying organic ghee online is the right choice of choosing right one.
- Ghee does not spoil easily until directly serve by hand. So don’t need refrigeration.
- Ghee is rich in K2 and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid). If it is sourced from grass fed cows.
- Ghee is rich in fatty acids. Which are directly absorbed by the liver. Athletes can use ghee as a stable energy source.
- Research denotes that people with unhealthy digestive tracts do not produce butyric acid. Ghee is rich in butyric acid.
- Sufficient production of butyric acid helps the production of killer T cells in the intestines, and strong immune system.
- Ghee stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, thus help in the digestive process. Better digestion gives better health and help for weight loss.
- Research revealed ghee is one of the healthiest fats need in your kitchen.
- Ghee makes skin glow. It locks moisture in the skin and protects skin from getting dry.
- Indian practices applying ghee to the scalp and skin for various complaints. Ghee is good for dry skin, dandruff and scalp.
- Ghee has fewer calories when compare to normal cooking oil.
- They are extremely important to improve health and increase immunity system. Eating ghee every morning can offer you with 15% of your daily vitamin requirement.